Being someone that makes headspin beanies, means I've learned a few things about bald spots. One of the most knowledgeable about this was Flexum. Understandably, he has some of the best ideas about what makes a bald spot haha. Here are the things he said that we agree with:
Spinning on the Wrong Floors – No matter how nice your beanie is or how good your headspins are, there are some floors that you should not headspin on! The most common is carpet. Why are you head spinning on carpet? You will stick.
- Not Using Padding or Helmet – Headspins take a lot of work. That means you are spending a lot of time on your head. It is important to first learn headspins with a legit padded headspin beanie or a helmet (don't wear the helmet in battle). We sell the the best non-padded headspin beanie you'll ever own, which is best for when your scalp is used to head spinning and you're more experienced head spinner.
- Using Hair Gel – When battling, Flexum wanted to look sexy and do awesome headspins! So, he wore hair gel and no beanie. However, he said this is probably the main reason for his bald spot. In his opinion, the combination of hair styling product and headspins without a beanie burnt his hair follicles away forever! This makes sense to us too.
- No Headspin Beanie – This should be obvious. Why would any breaker think that they would NOT get a bald spot if they are spinning on their head for hours without any sort of protection. WE WERE NOT MADE TO SPIN ON OUR HEADS. Headspins have not been a great factor in humans’ survival. So, evolution did not leave us with callouses on our heads. If you are NOT using a headspin beanie YOU WILL GO BALD! I have only met 1 person that has not gotten a bald spot over the years who spins without a headspin beanie. He's very well endowed in the hair department.
- Using a Useless Headspin Beanie - I see plenty of guys rock old worn out trasy headspin beanies! If you have worn through a layer of your beanie, you need another one!
- BONUS - Your hair can grow back - Want to meet pretty girls again? YOU CAN! You just have to grow your hair back. I personally grew in my bald spot after I started doing the opposite of what I've said above:
- Only spin on slick floors like hardwood.
- Wear a padded headspin beanie for long headspin sessions.
- Minimize my use of hair gel while training headspins.
- Wear fresh headspin beanies.
- Never headspin without protection.
I hope this helps you guys get some girls!
All day, every day
Leave a comment